- Prior to your procedure, you will receive a welcome text or email for the Patient Portal.
- Click on the link to access your secure Patient Portal account.
- Enter your First, Last Name and DOB to access your Pre-admission questions and instructions.
- Please allow 15 minutes to complete the documents.
- Once you have completed both the questionnaire and instructions, your portal will show each task as complete.
- Our staff will call if we have any questions.
- You will receive a text or email reminders as your procedure date approaches.
Billing & Financial
If your insurance does not cover 100 percent of the surgery cost, please be prepared to pay your co-pay, deductible and/or coinsurance the day of your surgery. We are happy to file your insurance claim for you. However, you are responsible for the bill. Our financial representative will contact you prior to your procedure to inform you of the amount due. We accept all major credit cards including Care Credit. For more information regarding Care Credit please visit their website: www.carecredit.com.
If you need to provide North Hills with your insurance information or discuss your fees and payment options, please contact one of our financial representatives at 479-713-6161.
Physician and Specialist Fees: Professional fees charged by your physician and other specialists including anesthesiologists, pathologists, radiologists, and physician consultants are not included in your surgery center bill. These physicians will bill you directly for their services.